Guidelines to Parents
Laxmi International School endeavours to provide an environment that is safe and stimulating for the children in our care. The School Code of Conduct reflects the overall positive approach we have in our school towards all aspects of our students' learning and development. It has been devised to maintain a safe and happy environment, where everyone feels valued and respected. We encourage our students to trust and respect their peers and show compassion and appreciation of divergent views.
We aim that all members of the School Community should :
- Respect one another
- Show respect for their own, others and school property
- Be polite and sensible around the school and in the classroom
- Do their best and be responsible for their own behaviour and work
- Be attentive and listen carefully during lessons
- Be kind and helpful toward one another to make L.I.S. a friendly and happy school
- Wear the correct school uniform and have the correct kit for Sports
- Maintain proper decorum at all times and places
- Be honest and fair and non judgemental
- Take pride in their School
- Respect staff and pupils during lessons and at playtimes
General Code of Conduct
- The medium of communication in the School campus is ENGLISH.
- Students should communicate only in English otherwise they will have to face serious consequences.
- 05 marks are also allotted for the same in internal Assessment that is taken four times in a year.
- The students, who fail to communicate in English, will be given '0' marks